Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello there! My name is Sophie and welcome to my site. I did this website as a task specially for Leonardo Articles, --an ESL and Website Development course. If you would like to contact me, simply use the contact form found on this site. Below is my Curriculum vitae, and some samples of online websites and articles I've written earlier.

Credentials
Graduated with distinction from APU
5 years of article writing experience (particularly for Electronic readers)
4 years of website creation experience.
Dedicated, goal-oriented employee with a taste for information.

Employment Experience.
Leonardo Articles,2010 - Present
General Manager
In control of forming a international group of writers to suit a demanding range of increased goals and objectives.
- Make new records for production, expanding production by 25% across the globe
- Correctly managed consistent logs of task distribution
- Maintained QA for international creation over a large group of content writers

Self Employed Wp Website Designer
2009-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Russian
Exceptional knowledge using a numerous choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment